|Job Role||Senior Research Fellow, Field Assistant, Skilled Helper, Young Professional I & II|
|Salary||Up to Rs.25,000/Month|
|Job Location||Katrain (HP)|
|Venue Location||Katrain (HP)|
|Venue Date||30 August 2018|
Senior Research Fellow:
- M.Sc. in Agriculture/ Horticulture/ Vegetable Science/ Plant Breeding/ Genetics/ Plant Biotechnology with 4/5 years of Bachelor degree programme. OR
- Candidates having PG degree in basic sciences with 3 years Bachelor and 2 years of Masters degree programme should have qualified NET.
Field Assistant/Skilled Helper: Candidate should have passed 10+2 in Science/ Arts/ Commerce or equivalent diploma in Agriculture/Horticulture
Young Professional-I: B.Sc. in Agriculture/Horticulture/ or other relevant plant science subject.
Young Professional-II: M.Sc. in Agriculture/ Horticulture/ Vegetable Science/ Plant Breeding/Genetics/ or other relevant plant science subject
- Senior Research Fellow/Young Professional: Below 35 years
- Field Assistant/Skilled Helper: Below 25 years
- Relaxations for SC/ST/OBC/PH/Ex-Serviceman as per the Govt. rules
IARI – List of vacancies: 6 Posts
- Senior Research Fellow – 1 Post
- Field Assistant – 1 Post
- Skilled Helper – 2 Posts
- Young Professional-I – 1 Post
- Young Professional-II – 1 Post
- Senior Research Fellow/Young Professional (II): Rs. 25,000/Month
- Young Professional (I): Rs. 15,000/Month
- Field Assistant: Rs. 10,000/Month
- Skilled Helper: Rs. 10,590/Month
IARI Recruitment Selection Process:
The selection process of all posts will be based on Interview.
How to apply IARI Recruitment 2018 for SRF/YP?
All interested and eligible candidates can attend walk-in-interview along with required documents at the following venue on 30 August 2018.
For More details: Click here
Venue Date: 30th August 2018 Reporting time: 10:00 AM
Regional Station, Katrain,
Kullu Valley (H.P.)-175129.
Documents Required: Candidates need to bring the filled in application form (as per the format annexed), original certificates from matriculation onwards (post-graduate degree certificate either original or provisional), NET/equivalent certificate, and self-attested photocopies of all the required certificates from matriculation onwards and an attested copy of recent passport size photograph pasted onto the application form.
- Experience Level Fresher
- Total Years Experience 0-1