|Venue Location||Kalamassery (Kerala)|
|Venue Date||15 September 2018|
HNL Recruitment Detailed Eligibility:
- Diploma holders in Engineering in relevant disciplines from recognized Institute.
- The relevant disciplines are Civil, Mechanical, Instrumentation Technology, Electrical, Chemical, Computer, Wood & Paper Technology & Diploma in Commercial Practice/CABM
Note: Candidates who had already undergone/undergoing Apprenticeship training in any PSU/Govt./Pvt. Organizations need not attend the test.
Discipline wise vacancies: 16 Posts
- Civil Engineering – 2 Posts
- Mechanical Engineering – 2 Posts
- Instrumentation Technology – 2 Posts
- Electrical Engineering – 2 Posts
- Chemical Engineering – 4 Posts
- Computer Engineering – 1 Post
- Wood & Paper Technology – 2 Posts
- Diploma in Commercial Practice/CABM – 1 Post
HNL Apprentice – Selection Process:
The Selection will be based on the performance of Interview.
How to apply for Hindustan Newsprint Limited Recruitment 2018?
All interested and eligible candidates can who have registered under Supervisory Development Center, Kalamassery and registered in the web portal of Board of Apprenticeship Training (www.mhrdnats.gov.in) and attend walk-in-interview along with required documents at the following venue on 15 September 2018.
For More details: Click here
Venue Date: 15th September 2018 (Saturday) Time: 9.00 am to 01.00 pm
Govt Polytechnic College,
Documents Required: Candidates should bring with them all certificates in original along with a copy each for the interview.
- Experience Level Fresher
- Total Years Experience 0-1
- Highest Qualification Diploma