|Job Role||Trade Apprentice|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Job location||Across India|
|Last date||5 August 2018|
- Matriculation or equivalent examination having passed in all subjects with minimum aggregate marks of 75% (60% for SC/ST candidates).
- Must have English, Science and Mathematics as subjects in Matriculation or Equivalent examination.
- Diploma – 1 year
- Height: 152 cm. (for girls 142 cm)
- Weight: 45 Kg. (for girls 40 Kg.)
- Expansion of Chest: 5 cm.
Age limit: The candidate must have been born between 01-jan-1999 and 01-Jan-2003 including these two dates. Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe candidates must have been born between 01-Jan-1998 and 01-Jan-2003 including these two dates.
- Online Written Test (25th- 31st August 2018)
- Personal interview
- Medical examination
Job Locations: Asansol, Bhubaneswar, Dhanbad, Jamshedpur, Patna, Ranchi, Sambalpur
Application Fee: Rs.300/-
How to apply for Tata Steel Off Campus Drive 2018?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply this drive in online latest by 5 August 2018.
To Apply Step 1: Click here
- Experience Level Fresher
- Total Years Experience 0-1