Sykes is conducting a Walk-in for the role of International Tech Support (voice) & International Collections Associate (voice) for Any degree graduates. The detailed eligibility and venue details are given in below:
|Job Role||International Tech Support, International Collections Associate|
- College graduates are preferred
- Completion of a minimum of two years college education is a requirement
- Experience in Tech Support domain is an advantage or Experience in Collections is an advantage or having worked with a banking or financial institution
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Basic knowledge of PC use and internet navigation
- International Tech Support – INR 2,00,000 to 3,00,000 per annum
- International Collections Associate – INR 2,00,000 to 2,50,000 per annum
International Tech Support: A team of Tech Support professionals and service oriented individuals to provide support to the account and to assist its wide customer base by working on technical inquiries and actions.
International Collections Associate: A team of collection and service oriented individuals to provide support to the account and to assist its wide customer base by working on collections inquiries and actions.
How to apply Sykes Walk-in Drive?
Interested and Eligible candidates can attend drive at following venue on 8 May to 31 July 2018.
Venue Date: 7th May to 31st July 2018 (Monday to Friday) Time: 12 PM to 6 PM
6th Floor, Building # 12B,
K Raheja IT Park,
Hi Tech City, Madhapur,
- Experience Level Fresher
- Total Years Experience 0-1