|Job Role||Junior Assistant|
|Job Location||West Bengal|
|Application Start Date||14 August 2018|
|Last Date||12 September 2018|
Educational Qualification: A pass in Higher Secondary Examination from West Bengal Council of Higher Secondary Education or its equivalent.
Desirable: Working Knowledge in Computer Application.
- Candidates having higher qualification may also apply.
- Minimum Qualification for Players/ Sports persons – Should be Madhyamik Pass only.
Age limit (As on 01.01.2018): Below 40 years for unreserved category.
Relaxations: Upper age relaxation up to 5(five) years is admissible for only to S.C., S.T. and PH candidates and up to 3(three) years to O.B.C.(A & B) candidates of West Bengal.
The selection process of is based on Written Examination, Personality Test / Interview.
- For UR & OBC candidates: Rs.220/- [Rs. 150/- (Application Fee) + Rs. 50/- (Processing charges) +Rs. 20/- (Bank Charges)]
- For S.C., S.T. & PH candidates: Rs.70/- [Rs. 50/- (Processing charges only) + Rs. 20/-(Bank Charges for Challan deposit)]
Mode of Payment: The application fees shall be collected by all the branches of the United Bank of India and the same to be deposited to Account No. 0088010367936 through Challan.
How to apply MSCWB Recruitment 2018 for JA?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online from 14 August 2018 to 12 September 2018.
For More details: Click here
- Commencement of Online application: 14/08/2018
- Last date for Registration for online application and generation of challan: 12/09/2018
- Application fee along with processing charges must be deposited to the Bank: 13/09/2018
- The process of submission of Application must be completed by 14/09/2018.
- Experience Level Fresher
- Total Years Experience 0-1