- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering from a reputable institution (Mechanical or Electrical)
- GPA: 7.0 or equivalent. Actively participant to outside curriculum activities at University or any other official organizations
- 0-1 years experience in a manufacturing environment
- Demonstrate potential excellent interpersonal and leadership skills
- Good communication in English or English equivalent to TOEFL 450 Preferable.
- Works with plant manager to effectively analyze routes to uncover improvement opportunities and review and implement corrective actions
- Develops a working knowledge for operational and general business applications.
- This position is responsible for building a comprehensive understanding of how these functions contribute to the day to day and long term success of the business and the employees
- Develops a strong understanding and dedication to the Operations Management.
How to apply for Cargill Recruitment?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply this recruitment by the following link.
Closing Date: ASAP
- Experience Level Fresher
- Total Years Experience 0-1
- Highest Qualification BE/B.Tech