|Job Role||Assistant Manager|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date||17 September 2018|
Balmer Lawrie AM Recruitment – Detailed Eligibility:
Assistant Manager (Maintenance):
- CA/ ICWA
- Candidates with knowledge of MS Office Excel, Word & Powerpoint shall be preferred.
Assistant Manager (Accounts & Finance):
- Full time regular Degree in Engineering with specialization in Electronics or equivalent.
- Certification in Siemens or similar Programmable Logic Controller (PLC) is also MANDATORY.
Age limit (As on 01.04.2018): Below 27 years
Age Relaxations in upper age limit:
- 5 years for SC/ST candidates
- 3 years for Other Backward Classes (NCL) candidates
- PWD candidates – 10 years (15 years for SCs/ STs & 13 years for OBCs).
- Others as per government policy
Balmer Lawrie AM – Discipline wise vacancies: 3 Posts
- Assistant Manager [Maintenance] – 1 Post
- Assistant Manager [Accounts & Finance] – 2 Posts
Balmer Lawrie AM Recruitment Selection Process:
Only shortlisted candidates who are found primafacie eligible based on the details given in the application form will be called for the written test and/or personal interview. Those shortlisted for the Selection Process shall be intimated through e-mail.
How to apply Balmer Lawrie Recruitment 2018 for Asst Manager?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online latest by 17 September 2018.
- Starting date for Submission of Online Application: 22nd August 2018
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 17 September 2018
- Experience Level Fresher
- Total Years Experience 0-1