- Bachelor’s degree or global equivalent in a related field.
- Typically 0 to 2 years of experience in software development or a related field.
- Demonstrates high personal integrity and ability to earn trust from others.
- Demonstrates a growth mind-set, seeks feedback often and is effective in continuous personal and professional development.
- Participating in self-directed learning activities aimed at developing expertise within technical domain, including reading relevant publications, participating in domain forums or groups etc.
- Debugging/coding skills.
- Problem solving skills.
- Communication and organization skills.
- Teamwork skills.
- This position is responsible for project-based work for creating, testing, ensuring the quality of and maintaining a module or aspect of a product.
- The Associate Software Engineer will perform non-complex code modification, testing, and debugging tasks.
How to apply for CA Technologies Recruitment?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this position in online by the following link.
To Apply: Click here
- Experience Level Fresher
- Total Years Experience 0-1
- Highest Qualification BE/B.Tech