|Job Role||Probationary Officer|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Job location||Across India|
|Application Start Date||1 August 2018|
|Last date||27 August 2018|
Indian Bank Recruitment Detailed Eligibility:
- A Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a recognized University (or) any Equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government
Age (As on 1 August 2018): Minimum 20 years & Maximum –30 years
Relaxation in upper age limit:
- Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe candidates – 5 Years
- Other Backward Classes (Non-Creamy Layer) candidates – 3 Years
- Persons with Disability(PWD) – PWD (SC-ST) – 15 years; PWD (OBC)- 13 years; PWD (Gen) -10 years
Indian Bank PO Recruitment – Category wise vacancies:
Indian Bank Recruitment Selection process:
Indian Bank PO Recruitment selection process is based on Preliminary Examination, Main Examination & Interview. The question paper available in both English and Hindi language
Indian Bank PO Preliminary Examination:
The structure of the Preliminary Examination (objective type) which will be conducted online is as follows:
Time Duration: 1 Hour
|Name of Tests||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks|
Indian Bank PO Main Examination:
The structure of the Main Examination which will be conducted online is as follows:
|Name of Tests||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|English Language||35||40||40 Min|
|Data Analysis &
(Letter Writing &
Penalty for Wrong Answers (Applicable to both – Preliminary and Main examination):
There may be penalty for wrong answers marked in the Objective Tests. For each question for which a wrong answer has been given by the candidate one fourth or 0.25 of the marks assigned to that question may be deducted as penalty to arrive at corrected score. If a question is left blank, i.e. no answer is marked by the candidate; there may be no penalty for that question.
Indian Bank PO Interview:
Candidates who have been shortlisted in the Main examination may subsequently be called for an Interview to be conducted by the Bank. The total marks allotted for Interview are 100. The minimum qualifying marks in the interview are 40% for General and 35% for SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidates. The weightage (ratio) of the Main examination and interview will be 80:20 respectively. The combined final score of candidates will be arrived at on the basis of scores obtained by the candidates in the Main Examination and Interview.
- Rs.100/- for SC/ST/PWD candidates.
- Rs.600 /- for all others
Mode of Payment: Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
How to apply for Indian Bank Recruitment 2018?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online from 1 August 2018 to 27 August 2018.
For More details & Apply: Click here (Online application available from 1 August 2018)
- Starting date of online application: 1 August 2018
- Closing date of online application: 27 August 2018
- Payment of Application Fee through online: 1 August 2018 to 27 August 2018.
- Download of call letters for online examination- Preliminary After 24 September 2018
- Online Examination – Preliminary 06 October 2018
- Result of Online exam – Preliminary 17 October 2018
- Download of call letters for online examination- Main 22 October 2018
- Online Examination – Main 04 November 2018
- Experience Level Fresher
- Total Years Experience 0-1
- Highest Qualification Any Degree