|Job Role||Associate Consultant|
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience preferred.
- 0 to 2 years of experience relevant to a functional or technical role.
- Product or technical expertise relevant to practice focus.
- Demonstrates basic competence in one product or technology area.
- Ability to communicate effectively and build rapport with team members and clients.
- Ability to travel as needed.
- Entry-level consulting position for those who are new to professional services and are developing their expertise.
- Receives detailed instruction on routine work and on new projects or assignments.
- As a member of a project team, follows standard practices and procedures to analyze situations/data and provide quality work products to deliver functional and technical solutions on applications and technology installations.
- Work involves some problem solving with assistance and guidance in understanding and applying relevant Oracle methodologies and practices with limited autonomy.
- Implements Oracle products and technology in various industries to meet customer specifications.
How to apply Oracle Recruitment?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this position in online by the following link.
- Experience Level Fresher
- Total Years Experience 0-1
- Highest Qualification Any Degree