|Job Role||Technical Superintendent, Jr. Engineer, Teacher, Jr. Mechanic, Jr. Lab Asst, Software Engineer|
|Salary||Up to Rs.35,400/-|
|Last date||31 August 2018|
IIT Bombay Recruitment Detailed Eligibility:
Technical Superintendent: B.E. or B.Tech. (Chemical / Mechanical Engineering) or equivalent degree with relevant experience of one year after the degree
Jr. Engineer: B.Tech / B.E. or equivalent degree in Civil Engineering with relevant experience of one year after the degree. Applicants with integrated M.Tech/ M.E. degree will also be eligible
- Senior Secondary (10+2 or equivalent) from a recognized board with at least 50% marks, WITH
- Diploma in Nursery Teacher Education / Pre School Education /Early Childhood Education
(DECEd) or equivalent of a duration not less than two years and having competence to
teach in Hindi/English with teaching experience of five years after passing (10+2). OR
- Diploma in special education (minimum duration of one year) from recognized Institute.
Jr. Mechanic: 3year Diploma in Civil/ Mechanical / Automobile Engineering with relevant experience of two years’ after the diploma.
Jr. Lab Assistant: 3year Diploma in Electronics and Communications Engineering or equivalent with relevant experience of two years after the diploma.
- M.Sc. (Computer Science/Information Technology) OR B.Tech/B.E. in any discipline.OR
- B.Sc. (Computer Science/ Information Technology) with 2 years experience in IT and
Computer Applications. OR
- M.C.A with 1 year experience in IT and Computer Applications
Age limit (As on 31.08.2018):
- Technical Superintendent/Jr. Engineer/Software Engineer: 32 years
- PrePrimary Teacher/Jr. Mechanic/Jr. Lab Assistant: 27 years
- Age relaxation as per Institute norms.
IIT Bombay – Post wise vacancies: 9 Posts
- Technical Superintendent – 1 Post
- Jr. Engineer – 1 Post
- PrePrimary Teacher – 1 Post
- Jr. Mechanic – 2 Posts
- Jr. Lab Assistant – 1 Post
- Software Engineer – 3 Posts
- Technical Superintendent/Jr. Engineer: Rs.35,400-1,12,400/-
- PrePrimary Teacher: Rs.29,200-92,300/-
- Jr. Mechanic/Jr. Lab Assistant: Rs.21,700-69,100/-
- Software Engineer: Rs.30,000-42,000/-
IIT Bombay Recruitment Selection process:
- Screening test / Skill/Trade test and/or Computer proficiency test may be conducted for shortlisting criteria as per the nature of the post.
- Final selection will be done on the basis of written test.
- A candidate is required to obtain 60% & more marks (55% & more marks for SC/ST) in the written test to be eligible for recruitment.
- All posts (Except Software Engineer): Rs.50/-
- For Software Engineer: No fee
- No fee for SC/ST/PWD/Women candidates
How to apply for IIT Bombay Recruitment 2018?
All interested and eligible candidates apply for this position in online latest by 31 August 2018.
- Experience Level Fresher
- Total Years Experience 0-1