|Job Role||Sub-Assistant Engineer|
|Job Location||West Bengal|
|Last Date||12 September 2018|
Educational Qualification: A Diploma in Civil Engineering/Electrical Engineering from the state council of Engg & Technical Education or its equivalent.
Note: Candidates having higher qualification may also apply.
Age limit (As on 01.01.2018): Below 37 years for unreserved category.
Relaxations: Upper age relaxation up to 5(five) years is admissible for only to S.C., S.T. and PH candidates and up to 3(three) years to O.B.C.(A & B) candidates of West Bengal.
Discipline wise vacancies: 80 Posts
- Sub-Assistant Engineer (Civil) – 40 Posts
- Sub-Assistant Engineer (Electrical) – 40 Posts
The selection process of is based on Written Examination, Personality Test / Interview.
- For UR & OBC candidates: Rs.220/- [Rs. 150/- (Application Fee) + Rs. 50/- (Processing charges) +Rs. 20/- (Bank Charges)]
- For S.C., S.T. & PH candidates: Rs.70/- [Rs. 50/- (Processing charges only) + Rs. 20/-(Bank Charges for Challan deposit)]
Mode of Payment: The application fees shall be collected by all the branches of the United Bank of India and the same to be deposited to Account No. 0088010367936 through Challan.
How to apply MSCWB Recruitment 2018 for SAE?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online latest by 12 September 2018.
- Commencement of Online application: 14/08/2018
- Last date for Registration for online application and generation of challan: 12/09/2018
- Application fee along with processing charges must be deposited to the Bank: 13/09/2018
- The process of submission of Application must be completed by 14/09/2018.
- Experience Level Fresher
- Total Years Experience 0-1