|Job Role||Assistant Engineer (Civil)|
|Salary||Pay Level – 10|
|Job Location||Jhansi (U.P.)|
|Last Date||31 August 2018|
Educational Qualification: Bachelor Degree in Civil engineering (BE or B. Tech) OR Equivalent from a recognized institute.
Age limit (As on 01.09.2018): 18 to 25 Years
Relaxations in upper age limit: 10 years relaxed for Person with disabilities (PWDs) and Widow/divorced/ Judicially separated women.
Cantonment Board AE Selection Process:
The Selection process of Asst Engineer posts will be based on written test and Skill Test (Only of Qualifying Nature).
Scheme of Examination:
- 100 objective type questions of 1 mark each
- 120 minutes (2 hours) time shall be provided to the candidates to answer the questions
|Subject||No. of Qns & Marks|
|Maths & Aptitude||20|
Examination Fee: Rs. 200/- (No fee for SC/ST Categories/ Person with disabilities/ Widow/divorced/Judicially separated women candidates)
Examination Centre: Cantonment Board Schools situated in Jhansi Cantt area. (U.P.)
How to apply for Cantonment Board Recruitment for AE?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online from 11 August 2018 to 31 August 2018.
For More details & Apply: Click here
- Date of Publication of Recruitment Notice: 10-08-2018
- Date of Start of submitting online Application: 11-08-2018
- Last Date for submitting online Application: 31-08-2018
- Date of Admit Card download: 10-09-2017
- Date of Written Test: 07-10-2018
- Date of Skill Test: 08-10-2018
- Date of Publication of Final Result: 08-10-2018
- Experience Level Fresher
- Total Years Experience 0-1