|Job Role||Trainee – Member Technical Staff|
|Salary||Rs 5.50 LPA|
|Venue Date||20 September 2018|
|Last Date||18 September 2018|
- 2018 batch BTech/BE/MCA
- Good Academic record
- Good pH Score
Skills (For CORD Team):
- Good knowledge of the Application Server architecture is required.
- Working knowledge of other Oracle RDBMS is an added plus
- Relevant Certification would be an added plus.
- The candidate must also be flexible enough to work different shifts in a 24×7 support environment.
- Strong comprehension, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent Communication skills (written & verbal) are mandatory
- Development – Good Knowledge of SQL, PL / SQL & Good programming skills
- Testing – Good programming skills
Global Services (Branches: CS / IT / ECE and 65% throughout in academics)
- Candidate will be part of Metricstream implementation team and will be working on designing and developing applications.
- You will work closely with MetricStream’s customers, product management, QA and support organizations to develop and deliver high quality applications.
Mobile Apps (Branches: CS / IT)
- As a part of development team, you will be developing mobile applications.
- Manage and support large scale, high availability production deployments – including hands-on work on installation, configuration, tuning, and scaling Application Servers.
- In addition, this person will help out MetricStream customers (hosted as well as on-site
installed) remotely, ensure in-house development server deployments are appropriately
installed and managed
How to apply MetricStream Off Campus Drive?
Interested and Eligible candidates apply for this drive in online latest by 18 September 2018 and attend drive at Bangalore on 20 September 2018.
- Experience Level Fresher
- Total Years Experience 0-1
- Highest Qualification MCA, BE/B.Tech