|Job Role||Business Development Associate|
|Salary||Rs 10 LPA|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Venue Location||Across India (31 Cities)|
|Venue date||September 2018|
- Passed out of 2018,2017,2016 & 2015
- Excellent spoken and verbal skills
- Ability to plan and execute
- Ability to persuade and negotiate
- Ability to work under stress
- Ability to work in a team
- Fast-learner, keen on details, and self-motivated
- A knack for marketing
- Generating revenue by counselling prospects and converting them to sales.
- Converting free app users to paid users using emails, SMS and direct sales.
- Logging conversations had with prospects on CRM software.
- Doing resume analysis of prospects; suggesting the right type of masters programs
- Explaining the importance of higher education and tools to be used to prepare for the process
- Explaining BYJU’s test prep and admissions consulting products
- Share information on various courses, colleges, test prep products, application process and deadlines on proactive basis for abroad education.
- Answer questions about products/service and delivering to the need of the customer.
- Handle B2B counseling in college campuses when required
- Take and process orders in an accurate manner
- To be a single point of interface for all customers till conversion.
- Coordinate with respective team for the product services.
- Helping the team through training and mentoring
Selection Process: Selection Process is based on the Personal Interview
How to apply Think & Learn Off Campus Drive 2018?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply this drive in online by the following link.
|Sep 15th/16th||Hyderabad, Delhi, Kolkata, Mumbai, Chandigarh, Coimbatore, Hubli, Kanpur, Agra, Vizag, Goa, Mangalore, Ranchi, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Madurai, Mysore, Patna, Raipur, Trichy|
|Sep 22nd/23rd||Trivandrum, Chennai, Ahmedabad, Jaipur, Nagpur|
|Sep 29th/30th||Bangalore, Chennai, Pune, Indore, Lucknow, Kochi|
- Experience Level Fresher
- Total Years Experience 0-1
- Highest Qualification BE/B.Tech, MBA