|Job Role||Income Tax Inspector, Tax Assistant, Stenographer & Multi Tasking Staff|
|Salary||Up to Rs. 49,400/-|
|Last Date||31 October 2018|
Income Tax Recruitment – Detailed Eligibility:
Income Tax Inspector: Degree of a recognized University or equivalent.
- A degree of a recognized University or equivalent.
- Having data entry speed of 8,000 Key depressions per hour
- 12th class pass or equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
- Skill Test Norms: 10 minutes @ 80 words per minute.
- Transcription: 50 words per minute(English) or 65 words per minute(Hindi) (Only on Computer)
Multi Tasking Staff (MTS): Matriculation or its equivalent pass.
Sports Qualification: The proficiency of sportspersons will be evaluated on the basis of their participation in recognized tournaments/events in the calendar years 2018, 2017, 2016 & 2015.
List of Games to eligible: Hockey, Athletics, Football, Archery, Yatching, Rowing, Badminton, Table Tennis, Swimming, Chess, Tennis, Powerlifting, Weightlifting, Boxing, Wrestling, Judo, Karate-DO, Taekwondo.
Age limit (As on 01.04.2018):
- Income Tax Inspector: Below 30 Years
- Tax Assistant/Stenographer: 18 to 27 Years
- Multi Tasking Staff (MTS): 18 to 25 Years
Relaxations in upper age limit:
- 5 years for General/OBC candidates
- 10 years in the case of SC/ST candidates.
Income Tax Dept – Post wise Vacancies: 15 Posts
- Income Tax Inspector – 3 Posts
- Tax Assistant – 7 Posts
- Stenographer Gr.II – 1 Post
- Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) – 4 Posts
- Inspector of Income-tax: Rs.9,300-34,800 + Grade pay 4600
- Tax Assistant: Rs.5,200-20,200 + Grade pay 2400
- Stenographer Gr.II: Rs.5,200-20,200 + Grade pay 2400
- Multi-Tasking Staff: Rs.5,200-20,200 + Grade pay 1800
Income Tax Recruitment – Selection Process:
- The recruitment process will be in two phases. In the first phase, the eligible candidates will be shortlisted, as per their option of the post applied for, on the basis of their current form and achievements in sports and games.
- The shortlisted candidates will be required to appear for the field trials at Bhubaneswar.
- For Tax Assistant posts will be required to take a data entry test for 15 Minutes
- For Stenographer – Skill Test Norms: 10 minutes @ 80 words per minute & Transcription: 50 words per minute (English) or 65 words per minute(Hindi) (Only on computers).
How to apply Income Tax Recruitment 2018?
All interested and eligible candidates can obtain from Income tax dept office or download an application from Income tax website and send duly filled application form along with required documents to following postal address on or before 31 October 2018.
Assistant Commissioner of Income Tax(Hqrs.)(Admn. & Vig.),
O/o the Pr. Chief Commissioner of Income Tax,
1st Floor, Aayakar Bhawan, Rajaswa Vihar,
- Experience Level Fresher
- Total Years Experience 0-1
- Highest Qualification Any Degree, Diploma