|Job Role||Trade Apprentices|
|Salary||Up to Rs.8,655/Month|
|Last Date||28 September 2018|
Educational Qualification: ITI Pass certificate in the respective trades.
Note: Candidates who have already undergone or are currently undergoing Apprenticeship are not eligible to apply.
Age Limit (As on 01.10.2018): Above 14 years
Trade wise vacancies: 250 Posts
- Fitter – 60 Posts
- Turner – 10 Posts
- Machinist – 1 Post
- Sheet Maker Worker – 3 Posts
- Electrician – 50 Posts
- Mechanic (R&AC) – 9 Posts
- Motor Mechanic Vehicle – 1 Post
- Electronics Mechanic /R & TV – 86 Posts
- COPA – 10 Posts
- Welder – 10 Posts
- Plumber – 3 Posts
- Carpenter – 5 Posts
- Diesel Mechanic – 2 Posts
- Fitter/ Turner/ Machinist/ Sheet Maker Worker/ Electrician/ Mechanic (R&AC)/ Motor Mechanic Vehicle/Electronics Mechanic /R & TV: Rs.8,655/Month
- COPA/Welder: Rs.7,694/Month
- Plumber/ Carpenter /Diesel Mechanic: Rs.7,694/Month for 1st year & Rs.8,655/Month for 2nd year.
ECIL Apprentice Selection process:
The selection of apprentices will be based on the marks obtained by the candidate in ITI.
How to apply for ECIL Recruitment 2018?
All interested and eligible candidates apply for this position in online through Apprentice web portal (www.apprenticeship.gov.in) & Send duly filled application form along with required documents to the following postal address on or before 28 September 2018.
Deputy General Manager (CLDC)
Nalanda complex, Near TIFR building
ECIL -Post Hyderabad. 500062
- Experience Level Fresher
- Total Years Experience 0-1