|Job Role||Customer Support Executive|
|Salary||Rs 1.75 LPA – 2.75 LPA|
|Venue date||6 August 2018|
- Bachelor’s Degree required (B.A, B.Com, BSc (Non-IT), BBA, BHM, BCA ) OR
- PUC (12TH) With minimum 6 months of experience in any domain.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and thought process.
- Familiar with MS Office – MS Excel & Word, Typing Speed
- Working: 5 days week with 2 days Rotational OFF
- Salary: 1.8LPA+Incentives to 2.4LPA+Incentives
- Transport: Cab Facility- Pick up and Drop. As per Hiring Zone.
- Receive inbound calls and ensure that cases and interactions are logged correctly in CRM
- Ensure security verifications are carried out per company policies and procedures
- Resolve customer queries, ensuring that a high standard of customer service is maintained
- Place outbound calls to customers when required in line with Client/Company guidelines
- Keep process, technical, operational and sales knowledge (of self) maintained/updated
- Maintain regular and punctual attendance in line with company policies and procedures
- Minimise customer complaints and escalations by providing exceptional service and call control
- Report all technical equipment (computer, phone, network) issues to team leader
- Perform other duties commensurate with the post as per Client and Management guidelines
How to apply NIIT Walk-in drive?
Interested and eligible candidates can attend this drive at the following venue on 6 August 2018.
Venue date & Time: 6th August 2018 (Monday) at 11 AM onwards
#74/2, 1st Floor,
Sanjana Plaza, Elephant Rock Road,
Jayanagar 3rd Block,
Bengaluru, Karnataka 560011
Documents to carry:
- Updated Resume
- All Marks Cards (10th, 12th / Graduation) with Provisional Degree Certificate.
- Work Experience Documents (Relieving/ Experience Letter and Last 3 Month salary slips)
- PAN Card
- Aadhar Card/ Voter ID.
- Experience Level Fresher
- Total Years Experience 0-1