- Minimum qualification is 10 + 2. Any graduate/ PG is eligible to apply.
- Excellent communication skills (written & Spoken)
- Good comprehension skills
- Excellent typing skills
- Excellent customer service skills, including maintaining focus on the customer issue in a fast-paced environment
- Effective problem solving skills including decision making, time management and immediate prioritization of tasks as assigned
- An Amazon Customer Service Associate is a critical part of our mission to deliver timely, accurate and professional customer service to all Amazon customers.
- This vital position requires an action-oriented, flexible problem-solver who will assist customers in expediting orders and correcting post-sales problems.
- Associates communicate with customers primarily through mail, chat and phone and utilize a variety of software tools to navigate customer accounts, research and review policies and communicate effective solutions in a fun and fast-paced environment.
How to apply for Amazon Walk-in Drive?
Interested and Eligible candidates can attend this drive at the following venue on 9 July to 14 July 2018.
Venue Date: 9th July to 14th July 2018 Time: 11:00 AM to 3:00 PM
Amazon Development Centre India Private Limited
5th floor, Candor Tech Space,
Building No.3, Plot No. 02, Block B,
Sector 62, Noida, Distt.
Gautam Budh Nagar, UP
- Original Govt. ID proof
- Passport Size photograph
- Salary Offer Rs 2 to 3.25 LPA
- Experience Level Fresher
- Total Years Experience 0-1